Sunday, January 20, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrr!



Well, so much for the mild weather here in the tri-cities! I was told it would be great, lows in the 40's and mid-day temps in the 50's. I thought, great, I will be able to run outside even in the middle of the winter (as I am NOT a cold-weather runner if I can avoid it). So far, however, it has been cold, drops to the low 20's and teens at night and it is rare it hits 40 during the day. So miuch for their 300+ days of sunshine a year as well, it was cloudy for the first 2 weeks I got here (can you say SAD?). In fact, right now it is snowing, the third time it has done so in an area that "rarely gets a flake!" So needless to say I have been a little disappointed since my arrival, however, it really isn't much different than it had been in the KC area so it is not a totally new situation.


I even got Jack Jack out to make a snowman for a while, and he seemed to have fun. Neither of my kids much like the cold however, I think it stems from their Thai background, as the coldest it ever gets there is 85 degrees!


Both Lance and I have gotten all new emails and here they are:



You can email us if you want new address, phone numbers, etc.

Hope all of you are happy and healthy and don't forget us now that we are way out here!

No comments: