Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wet and Wild!


It has been awhile since my last post. It seems that no matter how much I vow to keep this site updated (my goal was for a weekly post) I never seem to make it (along with my other vows to eat right, be patient with the kids and exercise daily!)
Our latest adventure was to Cour de lane Idaho. I have been working an extra shift or two up in Spokane, Washington (to see if the grass is truly greener on the other side of the hospital). So, we decided to make a long weekend of it and take the boys to the indoor water park. I think they really enjoyed it. Jack was the only brave one that went down the slides, whereas RJ decided to play it safe and stay in the wave pool and the kiddie play area. When it was all said and done they only lasted a total of about 2.5 hours between the 24hours we were there which made it fairly pricey per minute, but they had fun and it wore them out so I guess it was worth it.
We went from there to Spokane where I worked a couple of days while the boys wasted time in and around Spokane. Overall it was a nice weekend before getting back to our daily "grind".
Everything here is going well. Trey seems to be all "adjusted", or at least as adjusted as much as a 2 year old can get. He has definitely picked up some bad habits though from his brothers. The worse of them are his temper tantrums. That little booger cries and throws a 30 minute fit anytime he doesn't get his way. I think I could handle that easily if it weren't for the fact that because he has the most sensitive gag reflex I have ever seen, that anytime he throws a fit, it ends up in a pile of vomit! We have learned to get him into the bathroom or kitchen when we are at home, but when we are out someplace in the car or at a store he has gotten his way more than he should to try and avoid that problem!
Lance's friend from coaching at MNU in Kansas has moved to Kuna, ID (right near all of my family) and has gotten a head football coaching position at Kuna High School. I know Lance would love to coach with him so we are actually considering a move again to the Boise area (however, I have made Lance promise me that this will be the last!). It is actually fine with me as I have not been all too entirely happy with the hospital here and am going to check out St Luke's there in Boise and Meridian to see if it would be a better fit. This can only happen though if we sell the house as since we have only been here a couple of years we don't have much equity in it and cannot take another financial loss as we did in the home in Kansas. Let's pray it will all work out according to God's plan either way.
Thanks for staying tuned!



















No comments: