Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jack's Birthday



My "boys" on Lance's birthday and Jack at his 5th birthday party.

We recently celebrated Jack's fifth birthday. He had a great time with all the presents spanned over the last few days (as his birthday was 1/6, grandma Merker's presents came 1/7, grandma Duddles presents came on 1/8 and then his party was 1/9). I hope he doesn't think birthday's always include 4 days of presents!

He had a great time I think though. I was lucky enough to be not working this week so we took him to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch on his birthday and then had all of his cousins over yesterday for dinner, cake and on to Bounce Meridian (a location with indoor bounce houses and slides).

Lance had a nice birthday as well (his 41st!!) at least I think he did (you would have to ask him to be sure). He is looking forward to his 40th birthday present (which was delayed a year because of the arrival of Trey). He is going to Phoenix, AZ to participate in the Royals Fantasy camp. There, he will get to live out his dreams of becoming a major-league baseball player for the Royals, and actually get to meet and play with some of the old retired Royals players, including George Brett. I am excited as well as I will accompany him for the last weekend of it in warm sunny Arizona!

Not much else to post, so far am doing good on one of my resolutions, which is to post a blog every month! Let us know if you are still out there and following us by becoming a "follower" of my blog. Have a great January all!

No comments: