


Today we went with Jack Jack to the department store and got him some new clothes, shoes, etc., and then ate lunch with him as well. We played in the hotel room for an hour or so, he is doing great, he even didn't want to leave when it was time for him to return to the foster family. RJ is having fun playing with him and wants to show him his favorite things to do. Jack Jack is already following RJ's lead doing what he does and watching his every move. Tonight is the last night he will spend with the foster family so tomorrow we will get to keep him for good.
2 comments:
Okay dangit! I'm hooked!!! You guys are awesome! I can only imagine how excited you are about getting to "keep him for good"! I am so over-joyed for you both! I mean, I am ridiculously excited and I don't even know you that well. Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! OH MY GOODNESS! This is all so great I can hardly contain myself! I share your joy you guys! Truly, I share your joy!
Be well.
Love, the Quinns
Glad to hear that the dept store outing went well. Did RJ get anything new? (besides Jack Jack!)
Post a Comment