Tuesday, February 27, 2007

still adjusting

Well, Jack Jack was still sick today and started spiking high fevers so I took him in to see a pediatrician. She checked him out pretty thoroughly and thinks he just has a virus so hopefully will get better in a few`days. He is keeping water down OK today. I am still going on around 3 hrs sleep a night with a 2hr nap during the day with him so I will be lucky not to pick up his crud myself if he doesn't start sleeping soon, especially since I have been covered in vomit several times! I am hoping that Jackson will soon let me out of his sight so that I can at least get some things done, like unpack! He won't even let Lance hold him much yet. I haven't even been able to go to the store to get him clothes that fit, so are just doing a lot of laundry on the 3 outfits we did have, that and just doing a lot of rolling up of sleeves and pants on RJ's. Hopefully things will get somewhat back to normal soon. I appreciate all the offers for help from friends and as soon as Jack Jack will let anyone else hold him will be happy to have friends over and take them all up on their babysitting offers.

No comments: