Monday, April 2, 2007
















I am not sure anyone is reading this any longer, but for those faithful, here are some more pictures. It seems like every time I write on this blog that things are doing better, they take a turn for the worse so I am not going to say it this time. I did find a good book called the "No-cry leep solution for toddlers and pre-schoolers" which seems to be helping so far. I highly recommend it for anyone who may have a child with sleep issues. Once you read it it all seems like common sense, but none that you in your sleep-deprived state actually think of. I am enjoying my maternity leave and the extra time i get to spend with the kids, however, I am looking forward to working weekends this month so I don't get too "rusty", as well as a few hours of grown up time, even though the adults I will be spending time with will be sick! Hopefully will post more sooner than the 2 weeks it took me this last time, stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Donna, I am still enjoying your pictures and it reminds me to keep praying for you guys. Love, "Great" Aunt Susan