Thursday, April 26, 2007

Adjustment Continues!



OK, I know last time I said I wasn't going to wait 2 weeks to post again, but as you all know, time flies! Also, I have realized that I am definitely not an author, nor do I have that many interesting things to say or any clever way to say them. We have pretty much been the same for the past few weeks. Jack Jack still does not sleep more than 2hrs at a time before he is fussing. We attempted to get rid of the bottle all together, but that did nothing for the fussing and in fact, only made it worse, but at least we don't have to worry about the bottle, milk, and a diaper change in the middle of the night any longer. I took him to the doctor for a check up, but he is very healthy and cannot find any medical reason for his sleep disturbances (praise the Lord!). She thought this is all still an adjustment period and that if he is still doing this six months from now then we could investigate further (if we can all last 6 months). We went and got pictures of the boys, (see above picture of them together). Our wonderful photographer (Melanie Hayes of H & H Photography) was able to find a lot of really cute pictures out of an hour session that I thought would yield none, the ways the boys were running around her poor studio. I start work again after we get back from Pasco, WA visiting Lance's side of the family, and am more than a little anxious for Jack Jack as he has gotten very attached to me (and I to him) so the separation may be a little tough for us both. It is time, however, to go back and I think that i am ready for the more mentally challenging side of life again. Talk to you all soon (at least those of you who still check in after my weeks of not posting!)

No comments: