Thursday, November 20, 2008

WOW!







Wow! Another One! For those of you who do not know, we have been asked to accept another child from Thailand. Another boy! I am really going to be outnumbered. We weren't 100% sure we were (or are) ready for another child (3 seems like so many!) but after much timely thought and prayer we are getting ready to go back to Thailand one more time. God is so good!

RJ's birthmother has given birth again to another little boy, Teepop Buadaprest (we will be giving him an American first name as I can hear the jaunts now!). Amazingly, he is also very healthy and appears to be happy and is residing in the same foster family as RJ had been (pure coincidence we are told) so we know he is being well cared for, as RJ was. We don't expect to be traveling for about a year, as far as we can tell as it will take us almost 3-6 months to get all the paperwork done (since we hadn't even started on anything when the call came) and then another 6-9 months on the waiting list for adoption approval. He turns one this December, that will make him about RJ's age when we got him, around 2 yrs old. That will give us some more time to get ready to the idea of having a third child!

Everything else here is going well. Lance finished his first season as head football coach 4-7, I believe. Not as good as he had hoped but I think he had fun regardless. Now, if he can get through the rest of the year without football and teaching English, that will be the true test of his dedication to the sport!

My job continues to get better as well. They are making real strives at the hospital to improve all aspects of care, and they just gave us raises, which in today's economy, I feel really lucky and blessed for.

The boys are doing great as well. RJ just turned 6! He isn't all that fond of school but seems to be doing very well at it. Jack is still suffering through his terrible two's (and we are ready for those to be over as well). He still doesn't sleep well unless one of us are with him all night, a habit I am going to try and break before the next little one arrives.

I am going to make every attempt at keeping this site up to date, however ,I have had that good intention before and now will be working a lot of extra shifts to try and pay for little Teepop so we will see, but keep tuned anyways, a lot more adventure yet to come!



No comments: