This year I decided to do my Christmas Card on the web, hoping to save a little time and trees. That, and I have lost my address book in the move so I am hoping those that don't get a card from us will read this and understand, and then send us your address!This has been an exciting year for us. We moved to Kennewick, Washington a year ago last year to be closer to family. It has been very nice to be so close to Lance's mother and cousins and they have all been very helpful with the boys when Lance and I are both busy, we appreciate them all so much, thank you all! I am also closer to my family in the Boise area and have been to see them almost monthly, which when compared to once yearly is wonderful as well.
I am working as a hospitalist here in Richland, Washington. It is the nicest hospital in the area and a very busy place! The schedule of 7 days on and 7 days off has been very nice and allowed me to spend much more time with the boys. I got to meet my birth-mother (for those of you that didn't know I was adopted as a baby) and her family who were all very wonderful people and I look forward to developing a life-long relationship with them.

Lance got a job teaching English and as the head football coach of Columbia High School. I know he enjoyed the season despite the overall record, the teaching however I am not sure is his favorite and he may be looking for other options next year.
Lance got a job teaching English and as the head football coach of Columbia High School. I know he enjoyed the season despite the overall record, the teaching however I am not sure is his favorite and he may be looking for other options next year.
RJ has entered into kindergarten at Kingspoint Christian School, and although I am not sure he is in love with the idea of school, he seems to do well once he is there and he has a very understanding and patient teacher. We think we will keep him at the smaller christian school as I love to hear him come home singing the Lord's praises and stories. Jack is growing like a weed, and is enjoying his preschool as well. It is right next to RJ's school and they are both very close to Grandma JJ so she picks them up after school during football season and from time to time when Lance and I cannot make it in time, once again, thank you Jamelyn she has been a godsend for the boys. His main accomplishment was getting potty trained! Although, it lasted a few months and we are backsliding at least the diapers are gone with the exception of at night.
Our big news was the subject of my last blog, is that we will be having another addition to our family. RJ's half-brother will be joining our family hopefully sometime in 2009, we suspect it may be around Christmas next year.
We miss all of of friends in the Kansas City Area but we seem to be adjusting to our new life in the desert of Eastern Washington and being so close to family has more than made up for the lack of choices in shopping, entertainment and loss of proximity to friend.
Please drop us an email when you all get a chance, dlbeeson@charter.net or ldbeeson@charter.net and may everyone have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year and don't forget to give thanks to the Lord for all he has done for you and yours! I know we won't! Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment