Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth of July





HAPPY FOURTH EVERYONE!!
I wish I could post a cute little picture of the boys in their red, white and blue clothes with nice cute little sparklers, but I had to work today, never got around to buying any cute matching little clothes, and am so exhausted after a really tough week at work that I put the kids to bed and am planning on heading there myself! Lance did take the boys to the parade in Pasco, if you could call a few cars, a couple of bad marching bands and of course, the Shriner's driving around in little cars a parade. It is a poor excuse for a parade, but I think the kids have fun which is really the point anyways.
The past couple of months have been pretty busy. RJ finished up school so Lance is keeping both the kids home for the summer. RJ is taking golf, which he really enjoys, and that makes Lance happy since he loves it too! They are now going to the driving range together too which is a great thing for the both of them to get to do. Jack is at home too, so Lance is keeping extra busy. I feel guilty that he has to do so much as I have been working a lot to try and save money for our upcoming trip to Thailand, as well as pay for some unexpected medical bills.
Jack had to have some very expensive dental work, which I hated to do, I did not want to put him under general anesthesia, but to pay so much for teeth that are going to fall out! But, it had to be done, his teeth were literally starting to rot, the product of no prenatal care. He does seem to be eating better and he no longer complains of his food being too hot, so I guess if he is more comfortable and it will prevent permanent teeth damage then it is worth it.
We got another update on Trey (that is the official name we have come up with and it has seemed to stick for the past several months). He had to be hospitalized for a stomach virus and dehydration for 3 days but seems to be doing well now from what we have heard. Above is the latest picture we have of him. He looks a lot like RJ did at that age I think. His eyes are slightly more almond shaped than RJ's but they seem to have a lot of other similarities.
Well, hope you all (those 3 of you who are still checking in!!) are doing well. I just want you all to know I count myself lucky to have friends and family like you, and I count my blessings every night before I go to sleep. I feel so privileged to have been given such wonderful friends, family, husband and 2, soon to be 3, beautiful children that I sometimes wonder why God is so good to such an undeserving sinner like me. Praise Him! Take care and love you all!

No comments: