


We finally got to meet Jackson Danai Beeson for the first time today. We were overjoyed, he however, was less than enthusiastic. Jackson, like RJ, cried for most of the first hour or two we were together. He finally warmed up to me, however I think Lance's size and his overall "caucasionism" scared Jackson a little. He eventually warmed up and by the end of our time together, he was following RJ around and mimicking just about every move he made. We will get to take him to the department store and buy everything we think we will need for the next few days, I am still at a loss as to what size he is, other than large! I thank the Lord for the blessing He has given us, and even as I held Jackson for the first few minutes, I knew he was ours and that it was meant to be. God is so good, praise Him!
1 comment:
Lance and Donna -
Jackson is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I cannot imagine how excited you all must be. Jonathan and
I are both sooo excited for you and can't wait for you to get back to the states so we can meet him. (Well, I need to meet three of you.) Anyway, have a great rest of the trip and know that there are at least a few people in Kansas eagerly anticipating your return and want to hear all about it!
You're right Donna! God is so very good and he saved Jackson just for the Beeson family. What an awesome priviledge it must be to know that Jackson and R.J. were made just for you!
"FOr you created my inmost being;you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful. I know that full well."
Psalm 139:13-14
Both of those boys were wonderfully created with the two of you in mind. Gods love has no boundaries or borders. How awesome it is that your love has none either!
Cant wait to see you guys!
Love, the Quinns
Post a Comment