Saturday, March 10, 2007
Another Day
Things are going much better of late (I say as I hope not to jinx myself). Jack Jack is sleeping better, although still cannot get through the night without 2 bottles! I think it is a little excessive for a 14 month old, but his foster family was still giving him one bottle, and with his food changes he may not be getting as much as he had in the past. Plus, they say their developmental steps regress some with the adoption and all of the changes so I am not too worried about it yet, except for the fact that I don't get a full night's sleep and every time I get up to get a bottle I end up lying there for 4 hrs before I can fall back asleep. I have a new respect for those who suffer from insomnia. What a horrible thing, laying there knowing you are exhausted, knowing you need to go back to sleep because you have`2 little ones that will be up soon and need your attention and care. I'll post some more pics once I get my camera charged. Thanks for all the emails and calls, I must have sounded fairly desperate with my last post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment