OK, so it has been a while since my last post, sorry! It seems as if I cannot get a minute to myself! I need to get Jack Jack used to napping when he is not actually on me or touching me in some way. I think we have been home long enough that he should be able to know that we love him, and that we will be here when he wakes up. I am hopeful that he trusts us enough now that he doesn't have to have me in his site 24 hrs a day, or at least if he is not there yet, he will get there soon. My mother-in-law will be here this week, so I will try and see if we can leave him at home without us here for a while. Jack Jack's transition/adjustment period seems to be taking a lot longer than RJ's. It is a good thing I took so much time off work, I cannot imagine having to work and go through all of this at the same time.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment