
I spoke too soon about everything being back to somewhat normal. Last night was a rough one for the little guy. He got sick to his stomach again, had horrible diarrhea and gas most of the night so he didn't sleep much (and neither did we!). He awoke with a rash over his abdomen and back which has spread to involve most of his body by tonight. I am not sure what it is he is allergic to as almost everything in his new world is new and different to him. I think this may all be part of his viral syndrome, I m not sure. I have been giving him some benadryl which seems to help a little with the itching but has done nothing to slow the progression of the rash. Pray for us, and especially Jack Jack as we explore his, and our, new worlds together. I just hope he makes it by unscathed as this is new territory for me as a mother. RJ was older and had none of these problems thankfully.
No comments:
Post a Comment