Fantasy Camp ended with another two victories today, the last one being the championship game of the camp. Nobody can recall a team going 6-0 for the week, all the old timers who have been coming for years say it never happens. It took two walk off wins today to get to 6-0 which made it even more fun. I pitched the first three innings in the championship game (three innings is the limit per player) without giving up a run. Overall the week was everything I expected, lots of fun playing baseball, hanging around guys I watched play for years, and meeting others who are Royals fans like me. Very nice 40th birthday present from my wife. Thanks Donna
Donna also had a blast, and even enjoyed meeting some of the others on my team. She wasn't sure what to think coming down here but she had a lot of fun and wishes she had come for the entire week. She took lots of pictures and enjoyed herself doing that, and wants RJ to come watch me play next time. Next time?
No comments:
Post a Comment