Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday in the Sun



Completed another perfect day in the 70 degree sun in Phoenix. Lots of fun today as we won two games vs teams of other campers. Body is a little sore but doing well. Played 3rd base the majority of the time, made some plays, turned couple double plays, dove and knocked one down and threw a guy out, and booted a couple, so nothings really changed from the old days.

Sat and talked with George Brett and Bret Saberhagen for 20 minutes or so and talked Boise State football with a bunch of people, the Broncos secret in definitely out. Its a small world as I also met a couple people who have mutual friends in KC area.

Get the chance to pitch Wednesday, which I am not sure is good. 19 years between starts so could be a little rusty. I told the coaches:`"one shutout inning or the gas is on me"
The last time I heard that it worked for Kyle Bragg.

Picking Donna up Wednesday night so she can sit in the sun for a few days and watch me try and play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember--it's not a bad idea to hit the first or second batter.