Monday, February 7, 2011

Baseball Day 1

Day 1 is over and I am still healthy. Easy day with some instruction, games start Tuesday. Two games a day so should be fun.
I have noticed a few things already:
1-Saying "its a high sky" is something I am not sure really needs to be said.
2-Hitting a baseball once every 20 years does not improve your skills but it also doesn't decrease your skills. I can hit as well now as I did 20 years ago, which is not good.
3-Its much easier to field a ground ball on a major league field than it is at Robbie Jones Field in Olathe.
4-Is hitting .800 at fantasy camp really something to brag about?
5-Like I have been telling Coach Fields for 20 years, he played me out of position for 4 years.

More pictures may be on the way tomorrow.

No comments: