Another productive day at Fantasy Camp as we won two more games and are now 4-0, the only undefeated team. I pitched three innings in game one and two innings in game two, so the arm is a little sore but not as bad as I was expecting. Five inning only giving up 1 run, so I don't have to buy the gas.
A game vs the Royals alumni tomorrow morning, and then the afternoon off, followed by two more games on Friday. I hope to pitch a little more then but am not guaranteeing a scoreless inning this time around.
Donna got here tonight, she said is looking forward to watching tomorrow, which is WAY different from when I played in college. Maybe the 70 degree weather and the fact that there are only two days worth of games has her more excited than sitting in the 40 degree Olathe weather, with three doubleheaders per week. What a fair weather fan.
No comments:
Post a Comment