First a correction on yesterday's blog, it took us 30 HOURS not minutes to get here, thanks for pointing that out Diaz! Sleep deprivation does funny things to my poor typing skills.
Well, another day down. We are enjoying the 85-90 degree temps but the 90% humidity is a good reminder to me as to why I do not miss the Midwest, whew! We took the boys to the ancient city here in Bangkok, a neat place where they have a bunch of old relics and houses on a huge area of land. It would have been fun to read about all the temples, ruins and houses but with 2 little boys we were on the go quickly so didn't get to learn much about the history. Thanks Allayne for the nice recommendation, the boys did have a great time.
Still no pictures, like I mentioned earlier forgot my cables to connect my camera to the computer and today I forgot to take the Flip! Am hoping my memory improves as my sleep gets caught up.
Boys are tired and ready for bed so will sign off. Not sure what we will do tomorrow (I can't believe Lance didn't have a day to day, hour by hour itinerary of our whole trip!) but hopefully I remember the camera and have some nice video to post tomorrow. Our first sign of Trey won't be until Sunday but I am sure that will be here before you know it!
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment