Here is a look at his first impression of the snow.
The rest of the day was rather uneventful. I slept a total of only 2 hours last night, from the hours of 4AM-6AM which gave me a lasting headache and ill feeling to my stomach most of the day. I made myself keep busy and awake by taking down all the Christmas decorations which was needed as well. My hopes are that I will be able to sleep tonight, but only time will tell. It sure does seem to make the days long when you are only sleeping a few hours of them. At this rate, the rest of my maternity leave will feel like it lasted a year! Not a recommended method however. I guess most new moms are up with their crying babies during this time and maybe this is my body's way of getting to experience all the "joys" of new motherhood, as Trey, unlike Jack, has been sleeping all through the night with only the first day or two with minimal interruptions. Which is much much better that I had expected.
Well, we will try to head for Boise one more time tomorrow, so pray for good weather and safe travels, thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment